Basic succulent care instructions
- Unwrap the plant as soon as possible.
- Place the plant on top of the soil or plant it in soil immediately.
- Water the soil thoroughly. The moisture will encourage the growth of new roots.
- Place the succulent at a bright spot but avoid direct sun. A south-facing windowsill or shaded outside area is recommended.
- Water again when the soil is dry. Lack of water can harm the newly developed roots.
- We do not recommend water therapy or air rooting.
- Try not to frequently pull the succulent out of soil in order to check its rooting progress. Instead, you can gently lift the plant to see if you can feel some resistance from roots grasping the soil. A wrinkled plant perking up is another sign of new roots developing successfully.