Please refer to the description and picture. We try our best to provide accurate descriptions. However, please understand that each plant is different, and they are live organisms. Their sizes will change between the time those pictures were taken, and it arrives at your door. Please keep that in mind before you purchase.
1. Place them on top of the soil as soon as possible.
2. Water the soil thoroughly. The moisture will encourage new root growth.
3. Place the succulent at a spot where it is bright but avoid direct sun.
4. Water again when the soil is COMPLETELY dry.
5. After the succulent develops a good root system, gradually shift it to full sun.
Note: We do not recommend water therapy or air rooting.
2. Temperature: 41°F-85°F, we recommend providing some shade or putting the plant under a shade cloth when the temperature excesses 85°F.
3. Soil: Use well-draining soil. We use a mix of pumice and bark. Other substrates, such as perlite, vermiculite, lava rocks, can be used too.
4. Air: Good air circulation is important. It allows the soil to dry faster and prevent fungus/bacterial infection.
GIFT WRAPPING AND PACKAGINGWe always try our best to wrap them securely and safely, however, post office handling is out of our control. And some of the succulents are particularly delicate. Please understand that some leaves will fall off during transportation, and we are doing as best as we can to minimize that.
WHY DOES MY PLANT LOOK DIFFERENT FROM THE PICTURE?
Please keep in mind that these are living little things, they react and respond to the environment. It is difficult to predict how they will look like under a new environment, with so many different factors.
Please also note that while we have tried to accurately display the colors of products, the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor and may not be accurate.
Once the package is marked shipped, that means your package has been picked by the mail service, and it is out of our hands.
We don't accept returns or exchanges. If you have any questions regarding your order, please contact us within 3 calendar days. If you fail to contact us within 3 calendar days, we won't be able to refund or send out a replacement.
If you haven't received your order within the estimated time, please contact us within 3 calendar days since the estimated delivery date. If you fail to contact us within 3 calendar days, we won't be able to refund or send out a replacement.
We are not responsible for items that are damaged by cold weather if the buyer chooses not to purchase a heat pack.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
We reserve the right to make changes to our shop, policies, and these terms at any time and will provide notice of such changes if or as required by law.